Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gilbert Field (KGIF)
Lat: 28.05°N Lon: 81.75°W Elev: 144ft.
Polk City FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind around 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Polk County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE