Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rockport, Aransas County Airport (KRKP)
Lat: 28.09°N Lon: 97.05°W Elev: 26ft.
6 Miles SSE Austwell TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 9 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South southeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Aransas County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE