More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
8NM S Ozello FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MARINERS...MARINE FORECASTS ARE ISSUED AT LEAST
FOUR TIMES A DAY. BOATERS ON EXTENDED TRIPS SHOULD ROUTINELY MONITOR
SUBSEQUENT FORECAST ISSUANCES AND UPDATES FOR THE LATEST MARINE
THE WAVE HEIGHTS ARE FORECAST AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST ONE-THIRD OF THE WAVES.
THE HIGHEST WAVES MAY RARELY BE TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
THE WINDS AND SEAS NEAR THUNDERSTORMS MAY BE HIGHER THAN FORECAST.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE SOUTHEASTERN UNITED STATES
WILL DRIFT TO THE EAST OVER THE ATLANTIC WHICH WILL TURN OUR NORTH
AND NORTHEAST WINDS TO THE EAST OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. CLEAR
SKIES AND DRY AIR WILL HOLD OVER THE REGION. WEAK SEA BREEZES MAY
FORM ALONG THE COAST LATE IN THE AFTERNOONS.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NW 5 to 8 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming E 5 to 7 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday ESE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming E around 6 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday E wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE