We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM S Ozello FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MARINERS...MARINE FORECASTS ARE ISSUED AT LEAST
FOUR TIMES A DAY. BOATERS ON EXTENDED TRIPS SHOULD ROUTINELY MONITOR
SUBSEQUENT FORECAST ISSUANCES AND UPDATES FOR THE LATEST MARINE
THE WAVE HEIGHTS ARE FORECAST AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST ONE-THIRD OF THE WAVES.
THE HIGHEST WAVES MAY RARELY BE TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
THE WINDS AND SEAS NEAR THUNDERSTORMS MAY BE HIGHER THAN FORECAST.
- SynopsisA SHORT WAVE TROUGH MOVING THROUGH THE COASTAL WATERS
WILL LINGER OVER THE FLORIDA PENINSULA THROUGH THE WEEKEND AND
BRING NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS OVERNIGHT AND SATURDAY.
THIS TROUGH WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS EACH DAY
THROUGH NEXT WEEK. EVEN THOUGH THE FORECAST WILL BE A WET ONE OVER
THE COASTAL WATERS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS...THE ONLY EXPECTED
HAZARDS WILL BE HIGHER WIND GUSTS AND SEAS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY
PASSING THUNDERSTORMS AND HEAVY SHOWERS.
- Overnight ENE wind around 8 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night N wind around 7 kt becoming ENE in the evening. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind 6 to 8 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 7 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE