Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
16NM NNE Titusville FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisMODERATE NORTH-NORTHEAST WINDS WILL EASE TODAY AS LOW
PRESSURE OVER THE BAHAMAS MOVES FURTHER AWAY AND HIGH PRESSURE
BUILDS OVER THE SOUTHEAST. WINDS WILL BECOME EASTERLY AS THE
SURFACE HIGH MOVES OFF THE CAROLINA COAST EARLY NEXT WEEK.
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS...NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
WITH SEAS UP TO 6 FEET.
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM BASED
ON THE REAL TIME OCEAN FORECAST SYSTEM FROM WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 22ND.
44 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PONCE INLET.
32 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT CANAVERAL.
25 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SEBASTIAN INLET.
17 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FORT PIERCE INLET.
10 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SAINT LUCIE INLET.
- This Afternoon N wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE 5 to 10 kt in the morning. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night E wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night E wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE