Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
12NM NNE Titusville FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE OVER THE ATLANTIC WILL
GENERATE A LIGHT SOUTHERLY BREEZE. WINDS WILL SHIFT TO THE EAST
OVER THE NEARSHORE WATERS BY MID AFTERNOON AS THE SEA BREEZE
DEVELOPS. BOATING CONDITIONS WILL REMAIN GOOD ON SUNDAY...THEN
SOUTHERLY WINDS WILL START TO INCREASE EARLY NEXT WEEK AHEAD OF A
COLD FRONT. A MOISTENING AIR MASS WILL ALSO BRING CHANCES FOR
SHOWERS AND STORMS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS...NONE.
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM BASED
ON THE REAL TIME OCEAN FORECAST SYSTEM FROM THURSDAY DECEMBER 18TH.
42 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PONCE INLET.
30 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT CANAVERAL.
26 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SEBASTIAN INLET.
16 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FORT PIERCE INLET.
10 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SAINT LUCIE INLET.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday S wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night S wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE