Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
16NM NNE Titusville FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK FRONTAL BOUNDARY OVER CENTRAL FLORIDA WILL
LIFT NORTHWARDS TODAY VEERING WINDS TO THE SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST
THIS AFTERNOON. ANOTHER WEAK FRONTAL TROUGH WILL PUSH INTO CENTRAL
FLORIDA ON WEDNESDAY. THE COMBINATION OF HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING
OVER THE EASTERN U.S. AND LOWERING PRESSURES OVER THE SOUTHEASTERN
GULF OF MEXICO WILL LEAD TO INCREASING WINDS AND SEAS BY THE END
OF THIS WEEK.
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS...SEAS UP TO 5 FEET THIS MORNING NORTH OF
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM BASED
ON THE REAL TIME OCEAN FORECAST SYSTEM FROM SATURDAY OCTOBER 18TH.
42 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PONCE INLET.
30 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT CANAVERAL.
26 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SEBASTIAN INLET.
17 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FORT PIERCE INLET.
10 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SAINT LUCIE INLET.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming N in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NNE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE