Flooding Rains Continue to Threaten the Southwest, Southern Plains
Heavy rain is soaking much of southern and central New Mexico and Texas Thursday as the remnants of Odile moving into the southwestern United States. Up to four inches of rain has been reported in parts of New Mexico as of Thursday morning. Additional rainfall of two to four inches, with local amounts to six inches, can be expected through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
16NM NNE Titusville FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisLONG PERIOD SWELLS FROM DISTANT HURRICANE EDOUARD
WILL GRADUALLY DECAY TONIGHT. A LIGHT ONSHORE FLOW TONIGHT WILL
STRENGTHEN FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT AS AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE
DEVELOPS OVER SOUTH FLORIDA AND LIFTS NORTHEAST OFF THE COAST.
BOATING CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO DETERIORATE FRIDAY INTO
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS...NONE.
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM BASED
ON THE REAL TIME OCEAN FORECAST SYSTEM FROM TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH.
45 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PONCE INLET.
35 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT CANAVERAL.
29 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SEBASTIAN INLET.
18 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FORT PIERCE INLET.
12 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SAINT LUCIE INLET.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE