Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 89ft.
3 Miles ENE Holder FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Wind chill values as low as 39 early. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Citrus, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE