Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
The Villages (KVVG)
Lat: 28.96°N Lon: 81.97°W Elev: 89ft.
4 Miles E Candler FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE