Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
The Villages (KVVG)
Lat: 28.96 Lon: -81.97 Elev: 89ft.
4 Miles E Candler FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Light southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE