Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
The Villages (KVVG)
Lat: 28.96 Lon: -81.97 Elev: 89ft.
5 Miles NW Altoona FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Light southeast wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE