Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedS 9 mph Barometer29.92 in Dewpoint70°F (21°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 89ft.
4 Miles NNW Belleview FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 56. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 60. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.