Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63°N Lon: 104.36°W Elev: 2938ft.
14 Miles SSE Terlingua TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE