Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 89ft.
2 Miles ESE Ocala FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE