Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 89ft.
2 Miles ESE Ocala FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE