Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
The Villages (KVVG)
Lat: 28.96°N Lon: 81.97°W Elev: 89ft.
10 Miles WNW Astor FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Monday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE