Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 89ft.
3 Miles S Anthony FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE