Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63 Lon: -104.36 Elev: 2938ft.
3 Miles NNW Big Bend National Park TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE