Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Antonio, Stinson Municipal Airport (KSSF)
Lat: 29.33 Lon: -98.47 Elev: 577ft.
3 Miles SSE Lackland AFB TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 59. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 75. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 64. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE