Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54 Lon: -98.47 Elev: 809ft.
Live Oak TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE