Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.49 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Pearland Regional Airport (KLVJ)
Lat: 29.52 Lon: -95.24 Elev: 43ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE