Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54°N Lon: 98.47°W Elev: 809ft.
2 Miles NE Hollywood Park TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE