Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Houston, Sugar Land Municipal / Hull Field Airport (KSGR)
Lat: 29.62 Lon: -95.65 Elev: 82ft.
3 Miles N Alief TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE