Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity62% Wind SpeedSW 13 mph Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb) Dewpoint61°F (16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston, Sugar Land Municipal / Hull Field Airport (KSGR)
Lat: 29.62°N Lon: 95.66°W Elev: 82ft.
3 Miles N Alief TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.