Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97 Lon: -95.35 Elev: 95ft.
2 Miles NNW Houston TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain or drizzle after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE