Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Houston, Sugar Land Municipal / Hull Field Airport (KSGR)
Lat: 29.62°N Lon: 95.65°W Elev: 82ft.
6 Miles E Barker TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE