Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedNE 14 mph Barometer30.38 in (1028.5 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
New Braunfels, New Braunfels Municipal Airport (KBAZ)
Lat: 29.71°N Lon: 98.05°W Elev: 646ft.
2 Miles WNW Canyon Lake TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 56. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 10 mph. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.