Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity50% Wind SpeedE 13 mph Barometer30.34 in (1027.3 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gainesville, Gainesville Regional Airport (KGNV)
Lat: 29.69°N Lon: 82.28°W Elev: 151ft.
7 Miles E Fort White FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 11 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. South wind 7 to 13 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Windy, with a southwest wind 11 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.