Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity68% Wind SpeedN 13 G 25 mph Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 95.56°W Elev: 151ft.
2 Miles NNW Cypress TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.