Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
18°C Humidity60% Wind SpeedN 22 G 32 mph Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb) Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston, Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.99°N Lon: 95.36°W Elev: 95ft.
2 Miles WNW Kingwood TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.