Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 95.35°W Elev: 95ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 60. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE