Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1034.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07 Lon: -95.55 Elev: 151ft.
2 Miles E Hufsmith TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Showers. Low around 53. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE