Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Cecil Field Airport (KVQQ)
Lat: 30.22 Lon: -81.88 Elev: 89ft.
Doctors Inlet FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE