Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Cecil Field Airport (KVQQ)
Lat: 30.22°N Lon: 81.88°W Elev: 89ft.
Doctors Inlet FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE