Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 95.55°W Elev: 151ft.
Oak Ridge North TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE