Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07 Lon: -95.55 Elev: 151ft.
Oak Ridge North TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE