Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.1 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 95.55°W Elev: 151ft.
4 Miles NW Hufsmith TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 7pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE