Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedNE 16 G 24 mph Barometer30.36 in (1028.0 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Gulfport, Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport (KGPT)
Lat: 30.41°N Lon: 89.08°W Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles SW Waveland MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. East wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind around 10 mph. Sunday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.