Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Camp Mabry / Austin City (KATT)
Lat: 30.32°N Lon: 97.77°W Elev: 621ft.
4 Miles NNE Austin TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Travis County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE