Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mayport Naval Station (KNRB)
Lat: 30.4 Lon: -81.42 Elev: 16ft.
Atlantic Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE