Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43°N Lon: 81.7°W Elev: 39ft.
2 Miles W Jacksonville FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 54. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a south wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE