Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pascagoula, Lott International Airport (KPQL)
Lat: 30.46 Lon: -88.53 Elev: 16ft.
5 Miles WSW Grand Bay AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE