Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pascagoula, Lott International Airport (KPQL)
Lat: 30.46°N Lon: 88.53°W Elev: 16ft.
5 Miles WSW Grand Bay AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 67. Light south wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE