Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (KGPT)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 89.07°W Elev: 30ft.
2 Miles WSW Orange Grove MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 68. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harrison County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE