Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pascagoula, Lott International Airport (KPQL)
Lat: 30.46°N Lon: 88.53°W Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles W Martin Bluff MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 67. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE