Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedN 9 G 22 mph Barometer30.44 in (1030.9 mb) DewpointN/A Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mayport, Mayport Naval Station, Adm David L. McDonald Field (KNRB)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 81.42°W Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles NW Mayport Naval Station FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Monday Night Areas of fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind around 7 mph. Tuesday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Breezy. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.