Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mayport Naval Station (KNRB)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 81.42°W Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles NW Mayport Naval Station FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE