Unsettled weather expected across parts of New England, central Plains and West
Three separate weather systems will bring unsettled weather to various parts of the country on Wed. A coastal system is spreading snow & freezing rain into northern New England. In the central US, heavy snow is expected for parts of the central Plains & mid-Miss. Valley. Meanwhile, a system moving onshore along the Pacific Coast will bring rain and mountain snow to Calif. & the Intermountain West.
Read More... Humidity46% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer30.15 in (1021.4 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pensacola, Pensacola Regional Airport (KPNS)
Lat: 30.48°N Lon: 87.19°W Elev: 118ft.
Bellview FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Friday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.