Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baton Rouge Metropolitan, Ryan Field (KBTR)
Lat: 30.54°N Lon: 91.15°W Elev: 59ft.
Baton Rouge LA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE