Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedS 3 mph Barometer30.15 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Austin Executive Airport (KEDC)
Lat: 30.39°N Lon: 97.56°W Elev: 616ft.
Windemere TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light south southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Cloudy, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.