Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43°N Lon: 81.7°W Elev: 39ft.
3 Miles E Jacksonville International Airport FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE