Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pensacola International Airport (KPNS)
Lat: 30.47°N Lon: 87.2°W Elev: 112ft.
Ferry Pass FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Escambia, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE