Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Pensacola International Airport (KPNS)
Lat: 30.47 Lon: -87.2 Elev: 112ft.
Ferry Pass FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after midnight. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 61 by 4am. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 73. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Escambia, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE