Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedSW 7 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.8 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Marianna, Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.84°N Lon: 85.18°W Elev: 112ft.
10 Miles S Sneads FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 52. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.