Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 23 G 32 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69°N Lon: 97.69°W Elev: 787ft.
2 Miles SW Serenada TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light east wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE