Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 14 mph
- Barometer30.44 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69 Lon: -97.69 Elev: 787ft.
6 Miles ESE Schwertner TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light north northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE