Unsettled weather expected across parts of New England, central Plains and West
Three separate weather systems will bring unsettled weather to various parts of the country on Wed. A coastal system is spreading snow & freezing rain into northern New England. In the central US, heavy snow is expected for parts of the central Plains & mid-Miss. Valley. Meanwhile, a system moving onshore along the Pacific Coast will bring rain and mountain snow to Calif. & the Intermountain West.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.06 in Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown, Georgetown Municipal Airport (KGTU)
Lat: 30.68°N Lon: 97.68°W Elev: 791ft.
3 Miles WSW Serenada TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph. Thursday Night Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 51. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely before noon, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.