Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69 Lon: -97.69 Elev: 787ft.
3 Miles WSW Serenada TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE