Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69°N Lon: 97.69°W Elev: 787ft.
7 Miles W Serenada TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 44. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Windy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE