Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69°N Lon: 97.69°W Elev: 787ft.
6 Miles ESE Schwertner TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE