Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8 Lon: -85.21 Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. High near 70. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then showers likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE