Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity55% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer29.92 in (1011.6 mb) Dewpoint66°F (19°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index86°F (30°C)
Current conditions at
Milton, Whiting Field North (KNSE)
Lat: 30.72°N Lon: 87.02°W Elev: 177ft.
4 Miles N Harold FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.